Automotive Service Technician Entry Level Burns Honda
Are you interested in starting or improving your career?
If the answer is yes, then you want to talk to our team at Burns Honda.
Are you tired of having a job rather than a career? Feel like there is no career growth opportunities with your current employment? No clear path laid out for you?
Here at Burns Honda we have solutions for those concerns. Apply below to learn about the Burns Honda Technician Development Program. Join the team who truly values and creates clear career paths for its entry level technicians.
The Entry Level Technician is expected to:
- Perform lube, oil, filter and multipoint service for customer vehicles;
- Perform other basic maintenance on customer vehicles
- Perform all lube, oil, filter and multi-point inspection processes to ensure proper performance.
- Assess any supplemental vehicle needs.
- Perform quality service at all times and notify management of any substandard processes, parts or procedures.
- Maintain clean vehicles during all servicing and repairs.
- Achieve customer service satisfaction through prompt and accurate service and communication.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times and adhere to all OSHA/EPA requirements.
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Set an example of outstanding attendance, positive attitude, professionalism, including orderly and safe work environment.
- Maintain a neat, orderly and safe work environment
- High school diploma or the equivalent recommended but not required.
- Automotive Technical training recommended but not required.
- Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements.
- Work performed in shop setting
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes, chemicals and adhesives.
- Required to lift up to a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, handle or operate objects, tools or controls.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Required vision include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our entry level technicians are also automatically enrolled in the Burns Honda Technician Development program which includes diligent training and a clear career path.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits available.
401k plan with a company match.
Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service,
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button