Automotive Customer Service BDC Consultant
If you believe Customer Service is a true craft -- one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge (we'll happily teach you everything you need to know) -- we want to talk to you!
The Customer Service BDC Consultant utilizes their selling ability, computer skills, courteous phone manner and positive attitude to help schedule customers into our service department.
Required Duties Include handling Heavy Inbound and Outbound Calls, with follow-up calls and with a commitment to increase customer service satisfaction with each and every customer.
• Answer all incoming phone calls according to script and schedule a service appointment.
• Making outbound calls
• Log all Customer comments.
• Contact Customers using scripts to schedule appointments for Service.
• Confirm scheduled appointments.
• Reschedule no-show Customer appointments.
• Respond to Customer website requests.
• Assist with other duties, as assigned.
THIS A FULL TIME POSITION!
The shift would be 12pm to 9pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. And 9am to 6pm on Saturday
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience with phones or Telemarketing experience in the following fields: automotive, business development, customer service, highly preferable.
• Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude at the first point of contact with any potential client/customer.
• First-class verbal, written and communication skills including the ability to initiate dialogue with BDC Manager and communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
• Preferable knowledge of working Microsoft Word, computer literate/knowledge, data entry skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Ongoing company-wide training
• Strong company reputation
• Growth opportunities
• Professional, enthusiastic & supportive working environment
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!