Automotive Customer Service BDC Consultant
If you believe Customer Service is a true craft -- one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge (we'll happily teach you everything you need to know) -- we want to talk to you!
The Customer Service BDC Consultant utilizes their selling ability, computer skills, courteous phone manner and positive attitude to motivate clients to shop in person or on line.
Required Duties Include handling consistent email reply and follow up, data mining of prior customers for new available offers, Heavy Outbound Calls on both email and other prospects, with follow-up calls a must with a commitment to increase customer service satisfaction.
• Answer select incoming phone calls according to script and schedule a sales appointment.
• Making outbound calls • Log all Customer comments.
• Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made
. • Confirm scheduled appointments. • Schedule future contact as needed.
• Post scheduled appointments on appointment board in BDC
• Follow up with Sales to determine if appointment was kept and the outcome.
• Generate letters, postcards, and emails according to a pre-determined timeline.
• Contact Customers based on current marketing initiatives.
• Respond to Customer website requests.
• Contact Internet Customers via email and follow up by phone to schedule an appointment.
• Notify necessary departments when an appointment is scheduled.
• Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience with phones or Telemarketing experience in the following fields: automotive, business development, customer service, highly preferable.
• Previous experience with the process of the scripts, power tracks, and alternative choices.
• Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude at the first point of contact with any potential client/customer.
• First-class verbal, written and communication skills including the ability to initiate dialogue with BDC Manager and communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
• Preferable knowledge of working Microsoft Word, computer literate/knowledge, data entry skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Tremendous product & inventory
• Ongoing company-wide training
• Strong company reputation
• Growth opportunities
• Professional, enthusiastic & supportive working environment
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.