Automotive Lot Attendant full time and part time Burns Honda
** Opportunity for college students looking for Part-Time work! **
Looking for responsible adults for inventory control and general dealership maintenance. There are both part-time and full-time opportunities available, both of which could potentially be long-term career opportunities as well. As a matter of fact, one of our managers currently employed with our auto group started off at this very same position.
- Ability to work in both an indoor and outdoor environment
- Convey a positive workplace attitude
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate basic equipment
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- HS diploma or GED preferred
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button